Building Inspections Melbourne
- Qualified Building Inspectors – Diploma Building Surveying.
- Qualified Timber Pest Inspectors – Certificate 3 Pest Management.
- Testo 875 Thermal Imaging Camera & Termatrac T3i termite radar detector.
- Easy to read 50 – 60 page home inspection reports with labelled photographs.
- Includes a Summary of building defects requiring immediate rectification.
- Over 250 possible building defects checked.
- Building Inspection reports sent on Same Day.
- Fully insured – professional indemnity & public liability Insurance.
Home & House Inspections
“We'll help You make the right decision”. Since 2004 Safehome's qualified Inspectors have been conducting Building Inspections Melbourne. With our thorough Building and Pest inspection reports Prospective buyers make the right decision when purchasing their dream home.
We Work For You!
There is no waiting on end of the phone line or going through a receptionist. We know how important the house inspection results are to you as you are making a big decision. This is why we email your reports on the same day, you will have the inspectors personal mobile phone number and we are available up to 10.30 pm to answer all your questions as we want you to understand our findings. That is what you are paying us to do!
The Safe Home Inspection Guarantee
We endeavor to detect and report on every visible structural and major defect at your potential home because we are trained and experienced in identifying house defects. Our advanced Building Inspection reporting Software lists in excess of 250 different defects that we need to inspect to complete your building inspection report.
We know what YOU want from us
Our Building Inspection Reports will inform you what visible major defects, structural defects, minor defects and maintenance problems are present at your potential home. Importantly, a defect summary section is included within your house inspection report that identifies areas that require immediate rectification so you don’t need to scan through each page of the building inspection report and make your own list to work out what you need to rectify.
Qualified & Experienced
Before 2004 we built houses. Now we are Qualified Building Inspectors (Diploma of Building Surveying - Building Inspector & Advanced Diploma of Building Surveying - Building Surveyor). Safe Home Building inspectors are registered members of the renowned Master Builders Association of Victoria. We are also Qualified Timber Pest Inspectors (Certificate III in Asset Management – Pest management technical.)
We will talk you through the inspection process so you are not confused. We will call you once we have finished your house inspection and discuss your results so you are not confused. After you have read your building inspection report you must call us if you are still confused. We are here to help you.
Call now to book your building inspection or pre purchase home inspection in Melbourne
1300 78 66 67
0409 49 59 49 or email us at:
- Pre-purchase inspection We inspect the sub-floor space, the roof space, the interior of the building, the exterior of the building, the roof exterior, the property within 30 m of the building for any Major defects, Structural defects and Minor defects/Maintenance issues.
- Timber pest inspection We inspect for Termite Infestation, Termite damage, concealed entry points for termites, conducive conditions for termites, borer damage, timber fungal decay (rot) and advise re eradication or preventative treatments.
- Sub floor Inspection We enter the sub floor space to inspect for Rising damp, leaking drain pipes, overflowing sewer pipes, timber floor board fungal decay (rot), joists and bearer frame fungal decay (rot), rotten stumps and excessive moisture in sub floor soil.
- Roof frame Inspection We inspect the roof space for detached frame members, timber fungal decay (rot) poor or inadequate fixings of load bearing frame, roof leaks, insulation, termite presence or damage as well as borer damage.