Welcome to Safe home building inspections
The combined Building and pest Inspection is the most popular, giving you absolute peace of mind. Combining the inspections provides a $120.00 discount.
Termites are present throughout Victoria. Some people believe they do not infest brick homes... wrong.
Building and pest inspections in Melbourne
WHY YOU SHOULD USE MY SERVICE
- I am a fully qualified Building Inspector with 12 Years Experience and over 10,000 inspections.
- Peter Lalor is a fully qualified Building Inspector and Building Surveyor who can assist in any building permit applications, 137B own builder defect reports, illegal works assistance and the like.
- Douglas, who works with me is a fully qualified Brick Layer and Timber pest inspector who has worked with me since 2009.
- We are fully insured with $1,000,000.00 professional indemnity insurance.
- We have never had an insurance claim in 12 years.
- We offer unlimited and free consultation to help you.
- We inspect for over 1000 potential defects.
- We offer unbeatable customer service - You can speak to the actual Building Inspector up until 11 pm to clarify findings.
- All Building Inspection Reports are emailed to you on the same day with high
- We are members of the renowned Master Builders Association of Victoria.
- We were engaged to put together a full defects list for an inspection application being used around the world today.
- Our Services are requested by the majority Melbourne’s leading lawyers, conveyancers, buyer’s advocates and mortgage brokers.
WHO CAN BE A QUALIFIED BUILDING INSPECTOR
To be a qualified building inspectors one must have completed a Degree or Diploma of Building Surveying or Advanced Diploma of Building Surveying. This extensive course is aimed at identifying defects and non-compliant building works by builders and tradespersons, issuing building permits, conducting mandatory constructions stage inspections, 137B defects reports and the like. A carpenter or a registered builder cannot claim to be a qualified building inspector.
ARE ALL HOUSE INSPECTORS QUALIFED?
The simple answer is No. To conduct pre-purchase building inspections you don't have to have any experience of qualifications. It is an unregulated environment and we've been pushing to have it regulated so people doing these house inspections have some tertiary qualification. Ultimately, one inexperienced or unqualified inspector can give us all a bad reputation which is not right.
TO BUY OR NOT TO BUY?
It's big decision to buy a home and just as big a decision to engage a building inspector who knows what he is doing, is qualified, experienced and fully insured.